How to fold down rear seats in C230

Hi, I have a C230 sports sedan with rear seats that supposedly fold down. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to do it. I've inspected the seats, the trunk and the manual to no avail.

Can someone please advise in plain English?

Thanks so much in advance!

Reply to
sweetassmama

The latches are in the trunk, just below and behind the hinges for the lid. Pull them back, and press the seat forward. There are two latches, one for each side.

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox