How to Re-Set Sunroof

Opens fine, but stops when closing and re-opens. 2005 C230 Sedan TIA

Where are you? How many miles on the car?
There is a bulletin on this problem. The overhead control unit [dome light looses CAN signal] and may need to be replaced.

Nota clu: have the sunroof in the closed position. push up on the ocp switch and then push down and hold for 5 seconds//
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a ocp switch? I will try the open switch & if that doesn't work will take it to the dealer. Also, the shift knob has come apart.