How to Re-Set Sunroof

Opens fine, but stops when closing and re-opens.

2005 C230 Sedan TIA
Reply to
Nota Clu

Where are you? How many miles on the car?

There is a bulletin on this problem. The overhead control unit [dome light looses CAN signal] and may need to be replaced.

Reply to
Karl

Nota clu: have the sunroof in the closed position. push up on the ocp switch and then push down and hold for 5 seconds//

Reply to
WRENCHER

Nota clu: have the sunroof in the closed position. push up on the ocp switch and then push down and hold for 5 seconds//

Reply to
WRENCHER

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a ocp switch? I will try the open switch & if that doesn't work will take it to the dealer. Also, the shift knob has come apart.

Reply to
Nota Clu