How to remove Mercedes Audio 20 CD

Hi all!!!
i've bought a Mercedes C Sport Coupé, and i'd like to connect my iPod to it, for that, i'll buy the Mercedes iPod interface kit, but i want
to install it my self, the problem is, that i don't know how to remove the Audio 20 CD, can anyone tell me where to find a "how to"???
Thanks in advance.
Add pictures here
✖

My kid did mine without telling me. She's 14. She got a thing that plugs into the ipod instead of the headphones which trasmits is via FM to the car. I just tune to 107.9 and there is is loud and clear. Amazing.
✖