How to remove rear view mirror in 126?

Anyone have any idea? I try to twist and remove it, or remove it sideways but the only thing I've done is hurt my wrist :-)

Anyone have any idea how to do remove a rear view mirror?

Thanks in advance for any help! cp

Reply to
cp

Push sideways really hard.  I pretty much lean my body weight on it with right hand holding the mirror stem and left hand on chair so I won't fall. To install, slide in one side of the base first.  I use a hammer to push in the other side.  The hammer is not to bang!  Hold the hammer as upside-down T and use the wood handle to push the base. cp wrote: Anyone have any idea? I try to twist and remove it, or remove it sideways but the only thing I've done is hurt my wrist :-) Anyone have any idea how to do remove a rear view mirror? Thanks in advance for any help! cp

Reply to
Wan-ning Tan

hand holding the mirror stem and left hand on chair so I won't fall.

the other side. The hammer is not to bang! Hold the hammer as upside-down T and use the wood handle to push the base.

Yes, exactly what I did, probably the only way to get it out! cp

Reply to
cp