How to remove the C240 emblem from trunk lid

I need to remove the C240 emblem from the trunk lid of my C240. how isn't obvious to me. I don't want to ding anything up. Don't bother to ask why.
Bob
Use the heat gun to soften the glue and peel them carefully. Then use the paint-friendly solvent to remove the gooey residues.
Apple Dumpling wrote:

tell you why. My sister-in-law just got an E320. In a case of oneuosmanship I can move two letters and have a C420.

Only if she's ignorant.
Kal
I think it's a grand idea Apple!

Mercedes cars.

Right. I did say 'ignorant.' I did not say 'dumb.' OTOH, if she is smart, don't you think that she might catch on to your silly game in a short time?
Kal
Kalman Rubinson wrote:

Bob
Dental floss, 8 inch strand slow sawing motion, at the base of emblem

kidding. thanks