how to replace ml 320 front pads?

anyone know the proceedure-do you remove both bolts and pull calliper assembly off disc? then what? I've done it on my 300e,but this caliper looks different-
2003 ml320 30k mi mercedes does not sell workshop manual in usa
Have a look at this link - several brake links near bottom.
http://www.whnet.com/4x4/brakepads.html