How to replace white fog lamps in '02 E430 (W210)

How can I replace a burned out lamp in the fog light assembly on the lower front bumper? It appears that the only way is to remove the material forming
the wheel well, and somehow unclip (if that's how the assembly is held fast) the assembly, but I can't see enough of the unit to know how to remove it. Can the bulb be removed from the assembly while keeping it in place? Can the assembly be reached from the front of the car? I don't want to take the car in.... Thanks
-
There is an access pannel with a plastic screw in the vicinity of the light on the mud guard.
Turn the screw with a wide blade screw driver or coin. You can see the light assembly inside the opening.
-Mo-