How to reset service indicator on the cluster?

All, I just had a oil changed on my '00 ML320. Can anyone tell me or help to find where to download or get instruction for resetting oil service indicator? Thank you very much for you all help.
Curt
This is from an old post to a similar question:

ignition
(2)
Button