How to take off dash from 126?

I have to change the wood trim and some electrics, does the entire dash have to be taken off? And the wood trim on the glove compartment, is that glued or screwed on?
Also, how does one go about taking the shifter wood panel off?
Thanks in advance for any advice! cp
Thanks you two for the help, looks like it won't be so hard after all! cp
There is a screw at the rear of the console wood, remove it and carefully lift the console wood. I just had mine restored at Heritage Woodworks.com and it is gorgeous! It cost me with shipping $130, much less than new wood. Look on the back of the glove box door to see if the wood is screwed on. Ask any dealer service dept or MB body shop and they will explain everything to you. You could also ask to see an expanded picture at the parts dept. They will print a copy for you. PKmaven