hy

you now whot is it mercedes w 115 (1968-1975)

What is your question about that model?
DAS
"mateusz mikolajczyk" < snipped-for-privacy@interia.pl> wrote in message
news:hbh7k0$u6t$ snipped-for-privacy@news.task.gda.pl...
mateusz mikolajczyk ha scritto:

You might be talking about the W114-W115 series. They include several different models... see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_W114
or look for the equivalent page of wikipedia in your language... If you have a specific question feel free to ask, even in a different idiom: this is an international ng. Bye bye.
Stefano - Italy
Don't get too excited. He/she (probably he) posted something similar on the BMW NG....
The post looked too vague to be 'real'... (but I might be wrong.
Ciao. DAS
"Cordy" < snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.it> wrote in message
news:hbhppt$kge$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org...
Dori A Schmetterling ha scritto:

Hi... well, the point is that his nick looks Polish. So he might be quite uncomfortable with English...
Indeed. I never really look at the quality of the English, just at the meaning, and here that seemed very vague.
My Polish is almost non-existent and my Italian is largely confined to hand-waving.... so one admires the people who try (and are not shy to try). Unfortunately I have found in some NGs a (small) number of participants who are only too ready to criticise.
news:hbkcfv$iqv$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org...