hy

you now whot is it mercedes w 115 (1968-1975)

Reply to
mateusz mikolajczyk

What is your question about that model?

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

mateusz mikolajczyk ha scritto:

You might be talking about the W114-W115 series. They include several different models... see:

or look for the equivalent page of wikipedia in your language... If you have a specific question feel free to ask, even in a different idiom: this is an international ng. Bye bye.

Stefano - Italy

Reply to
Cordy

Don't get too excited. He/she (probably he) posted something similar on the BMW NG....

The post looked too vague to be 'real'... (but I might be wrong.

Ciao. DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Dori A Schmetterling ha scritto:

Hi... well, the point is that his nick looks Polish. So he might be quite uncomfortable with English...

Reply to
Cordy

Indeed. I never really look at the quality of the English, just at the meaning, and here that seemed very vague.

My Polish is almost non-existent and my Italian is largely confined to hand-waving.... so one admires the people who try (and are not shy to try). Unfortunately I have found in some NGs a (small) number of participants who are only too ready to criticise.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling