I broke my little mercedes

After changing plugs I was screwing in one of the hex-head bolts that holds down the cover. Just hand-tightened. Nothing too tight -- just snug. But one went "snap".
Boo hoo. :(
Collin KC8TKA
So the screw is broke? So....just buy another screw. Or is it stuck in the hole? Just get a bolt-extractor.
After reading TG's reply to my earlier post where he mentioned the varying lengths it's probably not broke. I'll just need to swap them around.