I broke my little mercedes

After changing plugs I was screwing in one of the hex-head bolts that holds down the cover. Just hand-tightened. Nothing too tight -- just snug. But one went "snap".

Boo hoo. :(

Collin KC8TKA

Reply to
Cheesehead

So the screw is broke? So....just buy another screw. Or is it stuck in the hole? Just get a bolt-extractor.

Reply to
marlinspike

After reading TG's reply to my earlier post where he mentioned the varying lengths it's probably not broke. I'll just need to swap them around.

Reply to
Cheesehead