I did it

I finally found a MB that was well worth the wait. I now have an 87 300SDL that mechanically is in great shape. Body needs a little work, but for a 19 year old vehicle in the Midwest I'm not about to complain.
AC was converted to R-134 and works just fine. I'm the fourth owner and could not be much happier with the new ride.
--
Cheers,
Kurt