I need some help?

My 96 E320 does not start on (P)park but starts on neutral(N)? And the ETS, ABS, and Check engine lights turned on. But the car runs smoothly. And the bakes are fine. What parts is needed or codes I need to turn off this problem? I need some advice highly appreciated! Thanks!

Reply to
jawara smith via CarKB.com

Your neutral safety switch needs to be replaced for the first problem. I don't know about the other three. Do the lights stay on? With all of them on, I would check the battery first.

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox