I need some help?

My 96 E320 does not start on (P)park but starts on neutral(N)? And the ETS, ABS, and Check engine lights turned on. But the car runs smoothly. And the
bakes are fine. What parts is needed or codes I need to turn off this problem? I need some advice highly appreciated! Thanks!
jawara smith via CarKB.com wrote:

Your neutral safety switch needs to be replaced for the first problem. I don't know about the other three. Do the lights stay on? With all of them on, I would check the battery first.