I saw a new S600 4-Matic

At Laval, Canada. Not listed on Canadian or US M-B website.
I am positive that it was S600 in the back and not S500 (I was waiting right behind at a stop light). Can it be a special order?

Saintor wrote:

Of course anything can be done, but I doubt it really was a S600 - more likely the owner changed the 5 to a 6
Juergen - 240D 2PERMANENT