ICV works on bench but not installed

Hi All,

my ongoing quest re understanding a low idle (by about 200 rpm) when engine is under load (ie in gear). Had the ICV apart, it was clean and applying 12V from battery made the valve whipp over without any difficulty. It functions well. Now, I did notice that the 12V from battery was on left electrical terminal, but the ground terminal was effectively open circuit when I measured it's resistance to ground. Does this mean the ICV control circuit from the ECU is not functiong as it should?

would appreciate any comments cheers, guenter

Reply to
Guenter Scholz