ID Glow Plug Relay connectors?

I have successfully replaced my 250TD Glow-plug relay, but would like to see if I can fix the old one. My Haynes manual doesnt seem to include it in wiring diagrams.
Theres 1 brass connector for main supply. 5 large pins (G1 - G5)which feed each plug, But can anybody identify the other smaller 5 pins labelled T, 31, 50, LA, and 15 ?
two is for relay trigger... one is ground and other one is diagnostic light.
Thanks Tiger
"Tiger" wrote
> two is for relay trigger... one is ground and other one is > diagnostic light.
In the Mercedes wiring diagram, 31 means ground, 30 is hot all the time (directly connected to battery positive), 15 is hot at run and start. I don't know the others. Have to look at the diagram to tell.