IDLE PROBLEm

i have 1985 380se idle is givin me problem frist ma car idle used to realli high but ma car engin jus shut down it shakes when start sometimesdont start i have press the acclater to engin to be start can please any 1 give help please i will be veryy thank ful if any part need cz i please get a website for so i can buy it thank you very much

Reply to
Balwinder Singh

Are you saying that you have a hard time starting the car when cold? How about a warm engine starting? Once you get it started... how is the idling during the warm up? acceleration during warm up?

Reply to
Tiger

when its warm some times it starts but mostlly i have to pess the acclater to start the car

Reply to
Balwinder Singh

it always do that even its cold or warm

Reply to
Balwinder Singh

Is this the same car that suddenly started leaking oil and get 100 miles on a tank?

If all of these problems are on the same car, I would start with very basic diagnostics like a compression test.

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

yes this is the same car how can i do compression test????

Reply to
Balwinder Singh