IDLE PROBLEm

i have 1985 380se idle is givin me problem frist ma car idle used to realli high but ma car engin jus shut down it shakes when start sometimesdont start i have press the acclater to engin to be start
can please any 1 give help please i will be veryy thank ful if any part need cz i please get a website for so i can buy it thank you very much
Are you saying that you have a hard time starting the car when cold? How about a warm engine starting? Once you get it started... how is the idling during the warm up? acceleration during warm up?

when its warm some times it starts but mostlly i have to pess the acclater to start the car
it always do that even its cold or warm
Balwinder Singh wrote:

Is this the same car that suddenly started leaking oil and get 100 miles on a tank?
If all of these problems are on the same car, I would start with very basic diagnostics like a compression test.
Marty

yes this is the same car how can i do compression test????