ignition control module circuit

I have little unusual question. Does somebody have the circuit schematic for an ignition controle module (Bosh) for Mercedes 500 SEL, 1985 ? Or maybe somebody knows the source (I do prefer free info). The
unit looks very repairable, shematics could be very helpful. I also have an impression that this particular model of MB is not very popular among home mechanics. Thanks for any information . A.N.
I don't know where someone could get schematics for the control module. I have an 84 500SEL that I really like. When I got it ($500) a lot of parts were missing including the Ign Module. I happened to have an old MSD 6AL ign system left over from some project. Used it and am still using it. I since have gotten an original ign control unit (used) but still use the MSD. I use the original pickup coil in the distributor and original ign coil. I have learned a lot about these cars and would be glad to answer any questions you may have (if I know the answer). Paul McKechnie

This is as close as I can find:
    http://articles.mbz.org/engine/gas /
look at the EIFI link.
Let us know if you get anywhere, you're in uncharted territory here.