Ignition Module W126 500SEC

Does anyone have the values for the components in the ignition module

500sec W126 As I am not an electronic person and the items with it are Bosch part numbers

I have dismantled it and need the item which is sealed and insulated in the housing - oval shaped with 3 terminals marked - 1012 2/29 (transistor regulator???) this is soldered onto straps on the board to B C and E - E/R16 are linked and show over heating at the board.

And the value of resistor R16 on the board 82 10% and its has a thick flat wire wrap.

Sorry if I haven't explained enough but an email would be appreciated and I can send a small jpg.

Thanks

Reply to
Wiz

Well, if you're unable to repair the unit you have, we have brand new ones available for $195.

Ron

German Star