Ignition Shut off

I have a 190D and it will not shut off. I have looked at the pipes but found no fault. I am led to believe that the vacuum behind might be the offending item. Anyone give me any pointers as to what it might be. thx

had a similar problem , car appeared more and more having probs stopping, replaced the "enginestop"vacuumbox located undernath airintakefilterhousing, at the injectionpump and car stopped like it has to do.
test it can be done by removing it , push it in and hold finger at vacuumconnection, it should stay put, when it moves back out it has a leak vacuum, ( to locate/remove it the complete airfilterhousing has to be removed, its on top of injectionpump ) either that or somewhere a vacuumhose is cracked/leak/loose
remove airintake filterhouse, underneath it at the injectionpump

There's either a vacuum leak somewhere in the car, probably the door locks or climate controls or the vacuum powered shut down device itself is worn out and needs to be replaced.