Im under 1/4" of ash.

Here is the view from my back deck last night. http://makeashorterlink.com/?T10521A56
My Mercedes is under a 1/4" of ash. We don't appear to be in any danger
right now. KH
My thoughts are with you, Kevin. I read it started up near Julian, what a shame. Here in Durango, CO we had a massive fire last year which went on for over a month. I was on pre-evacuation for what seemed an eternity. Hope you stay safe and sound. (And, hey, if it heads your way don't be a hero, get the Hell out of there!)

Hang in there, partner. We had a bad round of fires in Arizona last year, but not as bad as what you folks are facing. Good luck and stay in the safe zone!
Ron http://germanstar.net
Kevin in San Diego wrote:

Take care of you and your family!
Juergen from Germany - watched a report in German TV news tonight about the fires
.....hang in there old Merc mate. Take care.
John Bachmayer, Adelaide, Australia.