impact wrench or socket wrench to remove head bolts?

I am about to remove the head bolts on the 300E, does anyone here know the best way to do it? I started to remove bolt 14 in the proper sequence and it seems to be in there very good.... all help is appreciated. cg

Use a regular old wrench and if necessary tap on it with a hammer to loosen it. Tapping is better then twisting as it is much less likely to snap the bolts.
Marty
Typical corrosion sieze... use your lugwrench... put it on tour lugbolt and give it a good kick in the direction of loosening.
Penetrating oil a couple of times a day for a couple of days. Then try tightening the nut/bolt just a little to break it loose. It's easier for some reason that just loosening it.
No... the corrosion is on the threads... you will never be able to get to the threads. beside,I don't want to ruin brake performance or contaminate brake pad due to wd40.

Brakes? He was asking about head bolts I think? Good to see you are still here Tiger...
Augh... I mistaken head bolt for lugbolt... Yah been busy lately... I must have been so tired...