Impossible to change speakers ? (W210)

Does anybody knows how to remove the protection on the doors, in order to change the speaker on a E280 (W210) ?
I cannot see any screw nor..anything at all to remove the plastic...
Thanx
-------------------------------------------------------- Grégory Haastrup - www.arkonet.fr Tel : 03 86 83 00 84 snipped-for-privacy@arkonet.fr --------------------------------------------------------
Add pictures here
✖

Check here
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/archive/index.php/f-14-p-2
http://www.mbnz.org/publications/tech.asp
It may take some searching but I recall that someone doing a phone retrofit explained how the speaker covers come off. Other than that you may be interested in some of the BOSE upgrades.
Add pictures here
✖