Improving Visibility

hello I'm thinking of improving visibility on my '96 C180 with a pair of white bulbs, should I get white H4's? If so, should I look out for anything?
thanks
stick to the regular halogen bulbs...our eyes are sensitive to the yellow beam..the white or blue light actually makes night driving worse
regards