in car entertainment unit (becker audio 10)

hi. just bought my first merc (C240)3 yrs old. i would like to know how to extract entertainment unit (original becker audio 10)because theres no slots or holes on the front of unit
to asist in the removal as you always see on most other makes.
thanks in advance
I have not looked on my 02 but I had the audio replaced on my 95 a few years ago and a set of special tools were required. I saw the guy do it and they were thin flat metal pieces that slipped down the sides of the unit and somehow unlocked the head so it could be pulled out.