Independent Mechanic in CT?

I'm sick and tired of getting ripped off by my local dealer. The service is good, the work done right the first time, but my wallet always seems to be
empty. Can anyone recommend a good, independent shop in the Simsbury/Avon Connecticut area?
Thanks.
John '90 420SEL '00 Ford Explorer (Never again)
Consider yourself fortunate that you have a dealer that does it right the first time. Many MB dealers can't ever get it right....and they overcharge to boot. ___________________________________________