Indicator Problems

I was out driving earlier today, and I discovered that my indicator lights don't seem to be staying on. It seems as if the catch on the control for them isn't working properly. I was wondering if anyone in
this group has had similar problems, and could let me know what I should be doign about it. It's a 1978 280CE, btw, if that makes a difference at all. cheers.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ