Injection Pump 300D

Does anyone know where I can locate detailed information on the injection pump of an '82 300D 123? I would like to have exploded view diagrams, functions, etc.

Larry In the back yard, under the oak.

Reply to
Larry Rogers

where are you?

I have 12 diagrams of the internals and externals of the pump with part numbers. all on the parts cdrom.

Reply to
Uncle Chop Chop

Choppy I'm in Central Florida. How can I get a copy of the info you have?

Larry In the back yard, under the oak.

Reply to
Larry Rogers

Choppy I tried to email you off-list but I got a bounce-back message. Seems there was too much smoke to get through.

Larry In the back yard, under the oak.

Reply to
Larry Rogers

The message from "Larry Rogers" contains these words:

If you e-mail this man: snipped-for-privacy@mercedes-benz.de , he will send you an EPC (electronic parts catalogue) on CD for around 35 euros plus 16% German tax and postage.

You will need to tell him the chassis number of your vehicle, and the year of manufacture.

You will get delivery of the CD about three weeks after you order it, and you will then get the equivalent of a microfiche parts catalogue that you can view on your PC. This should give you an exploded- diagram of the rack pump, plus the parts numbers of all the items.

(You can also order parts from him at German prices, but don't tell too many people about that :) ) Presumably you would have to pay import tax into the US, which I do not, living as I do in Britain where there is free transfer of goods across the EU, so long as tax has been paid in the country where the stuff was bought.

He understands English, and is a nice, polite man who is very helpful.

Reply to
Gerald L R Stubbs

The message from "Larry Rogers" contains these words:

Supplementary to my other post in this thread, you should be able to get the EPC (eletronic parts catalogue) on CD from your local Merc dealer. You just need the chassis number of your car.

They might not wish to sell it to you though, if they are anything like the dealers in the UK. If that is the case, then mail the man in Germany whose e-addy is contained in my other post. Try your local dealer first.

Reply to
Gerald L R Stubbs