Installing Delphi XM into an '02 CLK

Got a Delphi XM Radio with FM modulator for my Benz. Has anyone had it installed in their Benz?

I've got the COMAND System too....and trying to figure the best way to integrate XM.

Thanks

Reply to
K3GRG

I had the dealer install it in my C320 prior to delivery (Pioneer). I hadthe Delphi unit installed in my Acura TL-S last year. If youhave COMMAND, as i have in my Benz, you may want to consider professional installation. I was told by another service shop that there are some proper ways and some improper ways to connect it, especially the power.

Reply to
WPWise