Instructions on rebuilding the steering box on an 1983 380SEC

I'm in the process of rebuilding the steering box *with the seal rebuild kit* on my 1983 380SEC. Unfortunately, the CD manual doesn't have the instructions. I think the printed version of it carry the
instructions. Is there a good alternative other than buying a Printed Chasis manual?
Any help/advise will be welcome,