Instrument Panel guages not working on 380SL

For some reason my speedometer, tachometer, turn signals and no other guages were working except for the clock and radio. The car starts fine and runs fine, and the headlights work. I couldn't find any fuses blown
and I'm at a loss for where to check next. Could someone please help?
Thanks

I have gleaned from this list, that just because the fuses "look ok" doesn't mean that they are...
I would find the fuse for the radio and replace it. See if that makes any difference.
Marty
Take the fuse out and replace it... 100% of the time it is the fuse that look "ok" but not.