intercoolers

I am wanting to install an intercooler on my '86 300 SDL. I imagine that the plenum box will be on the passenger side occupying the space where the air cleaner is now. Getting fresh (cooler) air to that area is a problem I have not worked out yet, but will.

Any turbo experts out there in M-B land that have installed an intercooler 'after market' conversion before?

Reply to
Kevin L. Bray