Interior ligting wiring on '87 E250TD

Hi
Any idea where to get wiring diagrams for my E250TD since my interior ligthing is broken in the rear.
Thanks Tomas

Service manual would probably have it but if you know basic electric, you wouldn't need any... Body is ground... wire other than brown color is usualy positive... Door contacts are all ground contact... meaning when you open the door, the ground contact is established.

Hi Tiger
Could yo tell me how the vires are drawn and where connectors are placed, since I have 12V at both sides at the bulbs :o( I think the previous owner must have had some problems when he rebuild the car. Futher more the left rear door also turns on the light in the front but not the rear light.
Thanks Tomas
Both side of the bulb? That's messed up! Only one side of the bulb should have power. Is your switch at the center console for the rear light in off position? I am suspecting that one of those positive goes to that switch... so both positive wire should be on one side whereas the other side should be grounded.
Tell me what happens when you open each door... Which light comes on?
front driver side?
front passenger side?
rear driver side?
rear passenger side?
At each door, there is a black contactor... which is like a rod sticking out... and you can push them back in... black in color... squeeze both side and you can pull out the contactor. Make sure the connection is good on both side.