Interior Upholstery

Anyone know where I can buy aftermarket upholstery kits for my 82 380SL ?? I live in Ft Worth and haven't tried any local upholstery shops yet, just been trying to search the net for a kit I could install myself. I think
that I have the Brazil colored seats and the bottoms are not in very good shape.

Search at mbcoupes.com at the part supplier list.
Here you go: http://www.worlduph.com/mb7.htm Doug
They ain't the one and only. Performanceproducts.com, and your local dealer can also both help.
K&K Manufacturing supplied me with some trim pieces for my 107 - I was not clear about exactly what fasteners I needed, but they were quite helpful on the phone. Parts arrived promptly.
http://www.kkmfg.com /
Wes Curry via CarKB.com wrote:

Look for MBtex on google and you will find seat kits in that color. P.

Thanks for your help. I finally figured out how to remove the seats. I am going to have a local shop custom make new upholstery for the car.