Intermittent Accessory Circuit on W202 C-Class

On random, rare occasions, the accessory circuit (radio, etc.) on my '95 C220 will not be energized when the ignition switch is put in the "on"
position. If the ignition is re-started (sometimes it takes several attempts), the accessory circuit will work. On very rare occasions, the circuit will go dead while driving the car, and only a re-start will fix the problem. In addition, when I use the headlight flashers (pull the stalk back) the accessory circuit will sometimes cut off for about 1/2 second, then come back on.
Does anyone have an idea as to what is wrong? I suspect a relay, but don't know which one or its location. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.