Is 400,000 miles (650,000 km) good engine life for 300 Turbo Diesel?

I adjust them myself and last adjusted them about 10,000 miles back. I have also tried all those starting things like charger and jumper cables. If the car is going to start at all it sometimes helps to have jumper cables on, but that is just because the battery gets low from all the long cranks. I have a new International DieHard from Sears, which is one of the best batteries available here in the States.

I will replace the last remaining bit of return line. I have already replaced all the rest.

Paul

Reply to
heav

What weight and type of oil do you have in there and what's the ambient temperature?

Reply to
Richard Sexton