Is MB safety slipping?

They always have made the safest cars but they are having problems with the "E" and "S" Class vehicles. Visit

. P.

Reply to
Peter

I just got a brochure from my insurance company citing crash test results and the E-Class was 3rd to the last in it's class. What's going on here? I thought MB made the safest cars!

Reply to
Paddington

Insurance companies don't always care about safety. Often they are more concerned with how expensive it is to fix a car after a crash.

Mercedes is likely to do poorly in the above context.

Just a thought.

Reply to
Martin Joseph