Is the prop shaft on a W123 280E (77) the same as one for a W123 280TE (81)

Once again I beg your indulgance
I just bought (Ebay) an old 280TE (wagon/estate) to rob a few parts to improve my 280E (saloon). I would like another prop, so I can
refurbish it (bearing and mounts and balance) to allow a swap onto my 280E.
Are they the same??.
I'm also going to take the cruise control.
Thanks... Rob.