It makes me sad

The little lid that covers my cup holder won't snap closed.
Collin KC8TKA

Seek professional help.
I had the same thing happen to my E320. I had to close it about 10 times before it would latch (Martin gave me grief about it, too. :-) )
On the bright side, it fixed itself somehow. I guess it finally got back into the right position after some wiggling around.
Josh
said:

It fixed itself? Like that IBM commercial, "Maybe it ordered itself."
Stranger yet, mine started working yesterday afternoon. "Maybe it fixed itself."
Yes, professional help might be a good thing.
Collin
On mine its the little storage cmpt. forward of the shifter. Makes me sad too. No, it down right bugs me. A gaping gag in the flow of wood venieer. I've spend a lot of time trying to remove the compartment to fix the dam thing. If I shove it real hard to the left while closing it will stay shut. Guess I need therapy too. Maybe we should start a self help group therapy. Effexor isn't working.