Item which holds the cups

I need some help with fixing the black holder that holds cups in my E320 Mercedes. It has broken and I want to fix it. What is it called? I have looked and cannot find the name of it and also how to get the old one out and a new one in.

HELP

Mark

Reply to
Mark & Marci

Just grab a hold of it and pull up. It may require a little wiggling action to work it loose from it's plastic side rails.

As you have found out, the cup holder is very fragile. My service manager quoted over $70 to replace it!!!!

Reply to
Alfred