J. Schrempp until '08

Page 1 of 2
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG said on Wednesday it intended to extend the contract of Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp until 2008 and appointed a new finance chief and a new head of its Mercedes luxury
cars unit.
Can the brand survive another four years of J. Schrempp?
All we can do is HOPE... ===:-(((
Juergen -------------------------------------------
"T.G. Lambach" wrote:

We realy don't need to worry about Mercedes. It is done for. And if Baby Bush gets another 4 years, there will not be any US left.
mcbrue sadly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420
Oh that's it Mr. Mc Brue! Now you've gone and shown what true colors are flyin' down thar under that bridge. I agree MB is in deep kimchee but I must insist that G.W. is far better for America than any alternative the Demo's could (or can) offer. If Al-G was in office we would be licking Saddam's boots along with the rest of the liberal world. France? Germany? When have they stood to lead the world? Nope, they only hold out their hands and plead for mercy (read American $$$ to rebuild after their oppressors have overrun them). Just my opinion of course! Dale '00 CL500 '88 560 SL
MCBRUE wrote:

I usually do not comment on the political comments but have to agree with you Camille.
Bash Bush seems to be the fun game today...but these people fail to give thanks to the one person that through his actions has kept this country attack free after more than two years since 9/11. These people fail to realize that the terrorists needed a home base and believe me Sadamn would have provided it and the funds to accomplish additional attacks on our homeland. President Bush is the lone person in the world who has taken the leadership position of dealing with this 21st century threat. It is fine to look back and say he was wrong on Iraq because there were no WMD found. Bull I say! It is President Bush who convinced rogue nations to damn well be careful or you will be next. This action precipitated Libya to openly call it quits and realize he did not want to be hiding in a hole somewhere. Others are also concerned when they even think about supporting terroist activity because of Iraq.
Those people who enjoy bashing Bush had better think twice about their future security and well being. Yes, 500 brave Ameican's have died in this defense of our country but they have not died in vain. Let the opponents scream and shout but the reason they can do this is that President Bush took decisive action to protect their butts!
I wonder if John Kerry will campaign with Hanoi Jane to show that this war was unjust like he did during VietNam?
Jack

Are you two trolls or on crack?
cp

You are joking, are'nt you?
Frank

Yes. we are so much safer now that saddam and his WMDS...WOOOPS! Wrong country! But don't you worry! It's OK! It's the thought that counts! after all, that nasty colonel q. was shaking in his boa 'cause we scared him good! We got him! He's gonna have to open up and let the UN and Halliburton in! Yea we got him good!

Bush
Unbelievable! Read the newpapers fella! And Al-G didn't win the popular vote, get over it! Dale (not Camille)
chris tonjes wrote:

And "WHOOPS" is spelled with a conservative "H" :-) Dale (not Camille)
chris tonjes wrote:

A right wing drag queen? In the words of Laura Bush, Shocking!

Baby

Bush
Why do you say it's done for? Mercedes seems to be selling very well still, at very high prices. And since I bought a toy, I'm keeping mine indefinitely so I'm hoping there will be parts......
Larry 99 S420 96 Dodge Viper RT/10
The reliability of the marque has sunk too low. When more and more people recognize that, and it will happen, the marque will loose buyers. With the financial drag of the acaquired car lines the company will go under. And that will realllly frost ole jerkin, cause he will loose his retirement plan too. Well, maybe I am realistic enough to recognize that he won't loose his retirement program. It will only be the workers that do.
mcbrue sadly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420

that
too.
I hope you are wrong. Thanks to the combination of Chrysler and Daimler, both of my cars hang in the balance. I need parts support and good service to exist.
Larry 99 S420 96 Dodge Viper

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (MCBRUE) haute in die Tasten:

During the Clinton area, there was a joke around in Germany:
"You Americans are privileged and happy! You have Bill Clinton, you have Bob Hope, you have Stevie Wonder, you have Johnny Cash. But we poor Germans? We have Helmut Kohl, and no hope, now wonder, no cash..."
Much has changed since then. Bob and Johnny have died. And you got the wrong president...
Frank (hoping that JFK will make it in November)

Does JFK stand for Jane Fonda Kerry.

Miss Fonda does not run for President, right? And John Kerry did not start a war, he only was ordered to take part to one, served bravely and made up his mind about that afterwards.
But it is your country, not mine.
Frank

Jane Fonda was in a crowd. Senator Kerry who had not yet become a Senator but was a multiply decorated Viet Vet was in the same crowd a couple of rows back. A photo was taken showing both of them in the crow, with Kerry barely recognizable. At the time they did not know each other. Subsequently they did not work with each other. At no time did Senator Kerry ally himself with North Vietnam nor did he visit it.These are all facts which can be verified.
He chose to question the wisdom of Vietnam. Having served there and been shot there and saved other soldiers lives there, I figure he has the right to question that war.
If you care to contrast Kerry's armed forces experience with that of G W (Baby) Bush, you may certainly do so. But I fear that you will not be impressed with BB. You should be with Kerry.
I am not sure that Kerry is really the best candidate for President. However, in my opinion he has more of the character that America deserves in a president than Bush does.
I am a Republican. But I am definately not a supporter of Bush. And I do not like to see a decorated war hero (Kerry) made fun of and have cheap rumors started or spread about him. He has served our country under fire and hence has the full rights and freedom that America was founded to provide. Note that I am not sure that any person who has not served under fire in a war should be allowed to be president. Note also that I am not sure that any person who has not served under fire in a war and been shot at should have the full rights and freedoms of America. But then I am sort of old fashioned, and somewhat conservative.
mcbrue flagwavingly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420

but
back.
did
North
shot
(Baby)
with
However,
president
not
hence has

I am

has
rights and

I'm a Democrat, and agree with everything said above, except that I don't want to see anyone have to serve under fire, if possible. I'm 53 now. If us old guys were the ones to serve under fire, I'd be willing to support that. But sending kids over to fight for nonexistent policy based on bogus intelligence is no way to spend an adolescent childhood. Let them rebuild a car, or go hunting.
Oh, I did vote for Schwarzenegger, a Republican. What do you think it means?

It means you were dissatisfied with an untenable status quo, held your nose, voted, and hoped for the best. It also means that, like many democrats, a core set of beliefs and sense of civic responsibility trumped allegiance to party member.
It was a good move given a set of circumstances that were very bad.
Lets hope Republicans do the same thing in the fall and dislodge an incompetent, arrogant, intellectually dishonest shill who has single handedly wrecked so many things its difficult to keep count.

Senator
they
rumors
that