J. Schrempp until '08

It means you were dissatisfied with an untenable status quo, held your nose, voted, and hoped for the best. It also means that, like many democrats, a core set of beliefs and sense of civic responsibility trumped allegiance to party member.

It was a good move given a set of circumstances that were very bad.

Reply to
chris tonjes

One can only hope. From the Republicans I've talked to, they have no love for Bush either. It's too bad for them that he is the incumbent, and they don't have a choice to run someone else. I think we've all had about enough of Bush, Republicans, Democrats, and everyone else.

I'm not all that thrilled with Kerry, either, but he will be a step up from Bush. And from a California perspective, Schwarzenegger went to Washington to GET help, and came back with Bush charging him to bring in California's Presidential vote, with no help for this State. I wonder what Schwarzennegger thinks about the results of his meeting, in his heart of hearts.

In any event, it's going to be sunny tomorrow, and I'm going to park the Mercedes, and let the Viper blow these thoughts out of my head......

Larry

99 S420 96 Dodge Viper

Reply to
REInvestments

Yep! Sunny here. Going to paint some snake eyes on the hood, open the top, open the windows, and drive around in my viper!

mcbrue sunningly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
MCBRUE

Just come by, and we can ride in mine. But not tonight. Got caught in the rain, no top, no windows.

Larry

99 S420 96 Viper
Reply to
REInvestments