J. Schrempp until '08

Page 2 of 2
One can only hope. From the Republicans I've talked to, they have no love for Bush either. It's too bad for them that he is the incumbent, and they
don't have a choice to run someone else. I think we've all had about enough of Bush, Republicans, Democrats, and everyone else.
I'm not all that thrilled with Kerry, either, but he will be a step up from Bush. And from a California perspective, Schwarzenegger went to Washington to GET help, and came back with Bush charging him to bring in California's Presidential vote, with no help for this State. I wonder what Schwarzennegger thinks about the results of his meeting, in his heart of hearts.
In any event, it's going to be sunny tomorrow, and I'm going to park the Mercedes, and let the Viper blow these thoughts out of my head......
Larry 99 S420 96 Dodge Viper

Yep! Sunny here. Going to paint some snake eyes on the hood, open the top, open the windows, and drive around in my viper!
mcbrue sunningly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420

Just come by, and we can ride in mine. But not tonight. Got caught in the rain, no top, no windows.
Larry 99 S420 96 Viper
In general a lot of Europeans scoffed at Ronnie Reagan for a variety of reasons but, at the end of the day, Europeans have a lot to be thankful to RR for.
DAS