Jammed passenger side seatbelt

1993 300e (2.8) The passenger-side seat belt has really jammed, can't be used. How do I take off the long vertical cover-trim and fix it? Thanks Roy

Remove the bottom cover (two philips screws). Slide the B-pillar up.
Be careful that the seat belt may have the emergency tensioner installed. This is a small explosive (like air bag) in a cylinder. The safest way is to disconnect the battery and wait for a few minutes for the electric discharges from the tensioner system.
rbb wrote:

If you like post or email me the VIN# and I will quote you price and availability on the part.
Automotive Dealership Parts since 1974 Dodge, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, VW, Saab, Acura, Ford, Porsche, Audi, BMW Why Pay More http://les4parts.home.att.net / email snipped-for-privacy@att.net