Jump Starting C220

I have a 05 C220, with the battery in the trunk. When I had an Audi, also with the battery in the trunk, there was a large postive terminal under the
hood to attach a battery cable to in order to jump start the car. Does the C220 have such a terminal, and if so where is it?
Thanks
The w202 did on top of the wheel well for the left front well inside the engine compartment. It was in a little black box with an X molded into it. Not sure if the w203 is the same, but I bet it is.
Doug