Just aquired 2000 E320 4Matic

Hello everyone, My dad just gave me his 00 E320 4 Matic this past week. I still currently have my 89 300E, which is going to my sister. Anyway......I am almost done with
college in central NJ and was just wondering what to watch out for with the car. I just filled it up with Super yesterday, and changed the oil with Mobile 1, every 7K. THe car has 35,000 on the clock, and runs great, it just doesn't feel as heavy as the 300 does. Well any help would be greatly appreciated.
-C. Granger- Monmouth County NJ