just changed 240D's fuel filters

Wow, What a difference in top end performance. Yesterday I had the ac on mz, climbing a long grade and I was topping out around 65. Jeeze. This morning I changed the filters and filled the metal one with a diesel fuel treatment and what a difference. Same hill post filter change was at 80 WITH the ac on. Love this car! I enjoyed watching some old Benz commercials on youtube. These are built like no other!

Reply to
robrjt

So you gased those following you. >:)

Reply to