K-Jetronic Auxiliary Air Valve

I am about to fire up my 230CE. I am doing as much bench testing as I can. The Warm-up Regulator was disassembled and had a blocked orifice. Glad I caught that one.
Looking inside the Auxiliary Air Valve I can see that the orifice plate is open about 15% of the diameter of the air passage.
My question is: What should the opening be when it is cold (70 deg F) and is it adjustable?
Thanks, Scott