Karl or MB Tech

2 Fuel Rack Position Sensor Faulty 3 Volume Air Flow Sensor Faulty 8 Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Faulty

It seemed to me they are all related to each other. I did change the temperature sensor (4 pins) like last year. Is it possible the wrong temperature sensor trigger these errors?

I need to get this fixed. It affects my fuel mileage.

Reply to
Tiger