Karl or MB Tech

I need your help. I used Carsoft to pull the engine diagnostic codes off my 1995 Mercedes E300D. It said:
2 Fuel Rack Position Sensor Faulty 3 Volume Air Flow Sensor Faulty
8 Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Faulty
It seemed to me they are all related to each other. I did change the temperature sensor (4 pins) like last year. Is it possible the wrong temperature sensor trigger these errors?
I need to get this fixed. It affects my fuel mileage.