Key Won't turn E320 - Help!

Anybody? I just parked and washed my car (1997) and the key won't turn in the ignition. I moved the steering wheel untill the column locked and still, no
turn. Tried all keys including Valet? Hopeing I don't have to call the dealer on Monday morning.
TIA for all replies
-Ken
Wow... electronic key won't move? Or is it the keyed version?
Hold the steering wheel in the middle of the two lock position to release tension.
Foot on the break, gearshift in P. Then you can start.

Keyed syetem, Have tried all of the above, thanks(all) for your replie(s)