Killer of his own sister, 'LC's worst nightmare

._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Reply to
Oreo (adh)

There's help when you're ready, "Auric/IBen/J/Oreo/Wilson/et al".

Ask your drug counselor to refer you to:

"A.A. has no position on any outside issues but, ask yourself (and only yourself) why would you want to do these other substances if your goal is to straighten out your life p.s. I'm a former maintainance man so i'm not just talking out my ass. good luck and God bless! ;)" From: snipped-for-privacy@volcanomail.com (Oreo/J Young/Auric Hellman) Newsgroups: alt.recovery.aa Subject: Re: methadone Date: 12 Nov 2003 19:31:53 -0800 Message-ID:

Reply to
LC